Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dah.Streets.Boys Update.

1.Dah Streets jam at Maloof park coming soon(with in the next two weeks)
2.Dah Streets edits of some of the D.S.B also coming
3.Flip cam broke so if anyone has one they wanna donate feel free to email me at muffinmanbikes@gmail.com
4.D.S.B (Dah Streets Boys) interveiws coming soon of everyone on D.S.B (hood niggas,b.m.x ers,homeless niggas nalllthat
5. My D.S.B Slime Josh Rant just dropped a lil mix tape on dat piff,peep this link to bump to that,the boy is nice withit
6.Dah Streets stickers BACK ON DECK(limited time.
7.Im twist...Shout outs to all my East Coast niggas doingit,Word.

3 comments:

agus said...

me wanna rep DS ,you ship me stickers, i pay.

Gage said...

whats good with those stickers!

The Artist Formerly Known As "Muffinman" said...

Agus-how can i do that?Email me and let me know Slime,i only got like, 3 left but ill hold you down with one

and Gage its almsot over for the stickers,if you see me riding thou ask me if i got on me